Reporting directly to the Transactions Manager, your duties will include:
• Processing Supplier invoices - matching PO's / coding
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Point of contact for all incoming internal & external queries (post, email and telephone)
• Effective & timely resolution of queries & exceptions both internal & external
• Strictly follow internal control policies and procedures
• BACS Payment runs / Ad hoc payments
• Processing employee expenses and payment
• Posting payments / Assisting with bank reconciliation
• General admin duties - sending invoices out for authorisation / matching delivery notes / filing invoices
• Reconciliation / coding and posting company credit card spend
The invoices are typically high volume, low value and you will personally be responsible for around 400 supplier accounts. However, this is more than just a processing role and you will be expected to conduct some investigation into historic supplier statements. The successful candidate will also possess good Excel skills.
In addition to demonstrable Purchase Ledger experience, you will have outstanding communication skills, the ability to work as part of a team, multi task and show strong attention to detail. My client is a business that has established a strong track record for progression, reward and engagement. Interested in becoming part of this fantastic culture and success story? Apply without delay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job