Juice Cheltenham are delighted to be supporting a fantastic client based in Quedgeley, in their search for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with supporting various departments and divisions though the provision or accurate and timely financial administration.
Main duties include:
- Undertake all aspects of purchase ledger administration; invoice logging, matching stock invoices, processing invoices through Sage Line 50 etc
- Check expenses, matching receipts and pay within a 7 day turn around
- Full reconciliation of credit card expenses
- Banking cheques
- Provide support for departmental colleagues as required
- Demonstrable experience of all aspects of purchase ledger
- Fully competent and conversant in use of Sage 50 accounts
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to meet exacting deadlines
- Tenacious with an eye for detail
- Personable, team player and hold the ability to work under pressure
This is a full-time role 8.30-16:30, offering an hourly rate of £10 per hour and the client are looking for someone to start immediately!
If you would like more information, please contact Pippa at Juice today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job