A great opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a friendly finance team based in Wakefield. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of high volume revenue and capital expenditure invoices. Responsibility includes maintenance of the purchase ledger to reconcile and clear down supplier accounts.
- Match revenue and capital expenditure against purchase orders.
- Ensure invoices have been approved in line with company policies.
- Process high volume of invoices quickly and accurately through the financial ledger.
- Process weekly BACS run of supplier payments.
- Resolve any queries/discrepancies.
- Provide processing and reconciliation support to the stock purchase ledger team.
- Previous purchase ledger experience is essential.
- Good communication and demonstrate initiative.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual who can work to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with excel spreadsheets and a financial ledger.
If you are looking to join a successful growing company and wanting recognition and development within your career then please send your CV to