Goodman Masson are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Purchase Ledger Clerk from a property background to work for one of the most well established and respected property development companies in Central London. This is a chance to work for a multi-million pound turnover business in their vibrant, fast paced finance team.
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations.
- Chasing approvers for authorisation.
- Ensuring aged creditors report is reviewed and balances over 60 days are explained and dealt with on scheduled meetings.
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP.
- Opening post and monitoring personal and accounts payable mailbox for invoices, statements and supplier queries.
- Ensuring invoices are coded and processed and that statements are received and reconciled on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role you must be confident in coding invoices accurately on a timely basis and have experience working in a busy Accounts Payable Team. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with a proactive and can-do attitude is a must. MUST have experience working in the property sector.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including study support and bonus scheme.