£18,000 - £20,000 pro rata
An opportunity has been created for a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk at this well established firm in Bolton.
The role is ideal for anyone looking for a business that can offer a healthy work life balance, along with a friendly and supportive team. Working on a flexible Part Time basis from modern offices in Bolton you will be given your own set of suppliers where you will build strong relationships through regular contact via telephone and e-mail contact.
There is a fantastic team atmosphere, and as the company Purchase Ledger Clerk you will work in open plan offices where everyone pulls together during month end deadlines to support each other.
Your daily duties will be varied and will include:
* Maintaining a ledger of supplier accounts
* Carrying out weekly and monthly payment runs
* Supplier Statement reconciliations
* Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
This is an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a part time role, with anyone applying for the role needing to demonstrate:
* Previous Purchase Ledger experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven history of establishing relationships with suppliers
* Strong Excel Skills
Anyone interested in the Puchase Ledger Clerk position should send a copy of their CV along with salary requirements at the soonest convenience to
- part time
- purchase ledger
- motor retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'