Purchase Ledger Clerk - Part time
Part - time Purchase Ledger Clerk required. Our client are a specialist manufacturing company who are now seeking a self-motivated Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within the team in a part-time permanent role.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk would be expected to work in a standalone part-time position, reporting directly to the Directors and ensuring the following duties are dealt with; Reconciliation of statements, Supplying and posting invoices and also any general bookkeeping duties.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Position Overview
- Reconciliation of accounts / statements
- Posting supplier invoices, credit notes and payments
- Producing finance documentation for subsidiary companies
- Liaising with suppliers
- Creating weekly payment runs based on a cash flow budget
- Ensuring all accounts data is kept up to date and accurate
Purchase Ledger Clerk Position Requirements
- Essential to have experience with an Accounting software package
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a Purchase Ledger role
- Must have experience with the Microsoft Office Package (Excel & Microsoft Word)
Purchase Ledger Clerk Position Remuneration
- Salary: £10.00 p/h
- 20 hours a week (flexible days)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"