Looking for a new role in purchase ledger? are you looking to work part time? if the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you to work with one of our most popular clients on a temporary basis for an initial 6 month contract.
Working within their Abergavenny based offices they are looking for someone who is proactive and has previously worked in accounts. The team is very friendly, the work is very interesting and to add this business to your background would be fantastic for your career.
-Process invoices (match, batch and code)
-Monitor received income and issuing receipts
-Recording all transactions
-Maintain Asset database
-Dealing with all finance queries across the business
-Setting up and processing payments
You will need experience/skills in:
- Experience of working in a accounts team
- Experience working within a busy purchase ledger team
- A good knowledge of all round accounts
- Ability to work in a busy accounts function
What you get in return:
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to Reed Rewards
- The chance to work within an organisation that will build your experience and add to your background
- Holiday Pay
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation so if you are interested APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Purchase Ledger