Company client is looking for an immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a high growth, fast-paced retail company based in Lancashire. You will be responsible for supporting the Purchase Ledger team and must be keen to develop & contribute towards the wider finance function.
Key responsibilities include:
* Effectively manage supplier relationships;
* Ensure the matching and paying of invoices falls in line with P2P process;
* Proactively manage workload and ensure risks are minimised to the business by ensuring invoices are authorised correctly;
* Supporting the team by improving processes and procedures, working closely with Senior Management on any implementation ideas you have.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment and for someone who is looking to progress their career within Accounts Payable.
To be considered for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
* At least 1 year's experience within a similar role;
* Previous experience in a similar fast-paced environment would be beneficial;
* Strong technical ability and competent in using Excel.
Keywords: Accounts Payable, AP Clerk, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'