Purchase Ledger Clerk (initial 3 month contract)
9 Group Ltd is a leading service provider of telecommunication and data services to UK business customers.
We are looking for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to work within our hardworking finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to be responsible for assisting the Assistant Accountant, in addition to maintaining the company’s accounting records accurately and keeping them up to date.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing upwards of 700 invoices in a monthly period, coding and matching them to purchase orders/delivery notes
- Liasing with suppliers and managing queries as required
- Reconciliation of monthly statements to the supplier ledger
- Processing payment runs and checking expenses
- Posting journals, bank transactions and producing reconciliations
- Assist in adhoc projects to improve processes and inefficiencies with in the purchase ledger department
- Organised, motivated and efficient individual
- Purchase ledger experience essential
- Must have good communication skills to be able to deal with queries
- Team player
- Accurate and methodical
- Well-developed communication skills - written, oral and presentational
- The perfect role for a genuine team player who has the ability to maintain high standards
- Thorough, attention to detail and accuracy
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- AAT or equivalent
- Clear and practical understanding of business processes
- Excellent "Microsoft" skills
- Previous use of Access Dimensions - Finance software (would be an advantage)
If you like an exhilarating working environment, then this is the place for you. We offer great benefits including a free daily lunch!!
- Organisational Skills
- Purchase Ledger
- Active Team Player
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"