Our well-known hospitality partner needs assistance within their HQ based in Solihull. Due to merging with another chain restaurant brand, and the coming reopening of sites, the workload within the Accounts Payable team has dramatically increased. Experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk or Purchase Ledger Clerk will be necessary in order to be successful with your application.
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least two years’ experience working within an accounts function.
- Be a diligent and accurate professional, who can take ownership over their workload.
- Be immediately available.
In return, you will:
- Enjoy assisting a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk with their daily duties, relishing the opportunity to learn from them.
- Work within an easily accessible, prime location.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a purpose built, contemporary, open plan office space.
For an eager accounts professional who is wanting to expand their skillset, our partner offers a fantastic opportunity. You will also have the opportunity to make this placement permanent, so long as you show a ability to take on new skills effectively. If this sounds like an opportunity that works for you, then please, apply now.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'