*Purchase Ledger Clerk - Runcorn - 3-6 Months temp with chance of perm - £19,000-£20,000 DOE, Full Time Hours Monday to Friday*
- Reporting to the Accounts Manager.
- Matching, checking and coding invoices.
- Working out VAT payments.
- Processing staff expenses.
- Preparation and posting of payment runs.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Filing invoices.
- Managing petty cash.
- Data entry.
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries.
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Assist with month and year end procedures.
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary.
Skills / Experience:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
- Well organised with excellent Administration skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- A hands-on approach and a willingness to learn.
Experience in any of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- SAGE 50 or similar
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Organised and proactive
- Able to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and focused
- Aware of processes and procedures
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Good communication skills, at all levels
- Ability to multitask
- Good administration and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time keeping
To apply for the role, please attach your CV and it will come straight through for review.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Accounts Junior
- Accounts Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job