An international, reputable and well established professional services company based in Edgbaston has an urgent requirement for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a 6 month basis. You will have the opportunity to work within a personable and small supportive team. You will be primarily responsible for the entire purchase ledger process and should have recent experience within an invoice processing capacity. It would be advantageous. If you have experience within any system changes and implementations. This is a fantastic role for someone that is looking for good work life balance and would like to work for a strong, recognised local brand.
Ideally, you will:
• Have a keen eye for detail and have previous experience of working within a high volume invoice capacity
• Be able to communicate confidently and effectively within a busy fast paced environment
• Be looking for an opportunity that will give you good work life balance
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a respectable professional services company
• Be part of a really supportive and friendly team
• Have 28 days of holiday plus 8 statutory days
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working within a fast paced environment with recent purchase ledger experience. If you are extremely experienced within purchase ledger and are looking for a new friendly and supportive team to be a part of, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'