Utilise your accounting skills working in a fast-paced role for a large public sector organisation. We have an exciting full time, temporary opportunity for a driven Finance Assistant to provide support to the department within a dynamic environment in Abergele, North Wales.
In the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant Job you will be:
- Carrying out a variety of tasks including balancing of ledger records and reconciliation, preparing and processing invoices on a regular basis
- Maintaining the accounts and completing the required accruals and prepayments in a timely manner
- Ensuring all monthly reconciliations and reports are correct on the balance sheet for the management accounts
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers ensuring queries are resolved in an efficient manner
- Producing month end listings and manage financial year end processes
- Managing BACS and cheque payments
To be considered for the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant role you must have:
- Previous experience working within a busy finance department and assisting with the processing of purchase and sales ledger transactions
- Strong IT and financial software experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a full time (37.5 hours per week) temporary contract to cover a period of 3 to 4 weeks. The hourly pay rate is £9.00 per hour depending on skills and experience.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Thank you for viewing our vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant Job, Conwy, North Wales. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job