An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a company, who are market leaders in their sector, within the finance team as a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant. This role is suited to someone with a solid purchase ledger background with expertise in query resolution. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced and high-volume environment, who is looking to join a company who are committed to providing training, growth and progression.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger / Finance Assistant role include:
- Manage and maintain all documentation
- Reconcile and update supplier statements
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Reviewing supplier invoice errors
- Chase missing invoices
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure information is maintained and up to date
- Reviewing supplier and customer invoice disputes
- Supplier statement reconciliations for review
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
The company are looking for a fast learning, versatile and talented professional who can easily analyse and adapt to a fast-paced environment. Approachability and team fit are of major importance to this company.
A good working knowledge of MS packages is essential - specifically Excel, previous use of IRIS and Sage 200 would be advantageous but is not essential. You must have experience of purchase ledger, a good attention to detail and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
A competitive salary of up to £20,000 dependant on experience is offered along with a generous benefits package, free onsite parking and a clear and structured progression route.
For more information please contact Kathryn Ali at Cameron James Professional Recruitment
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger