Purchase Ledger Clerk - Birmingham
Sterling Recruitment Solutions are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an exciting, company based in north Birmingham.
The company are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who is resourceful, resilient and has experience of dealing with multiple suppliers on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and attributes: great administrative and data entry skills, good communication skills, excellent analytical skills, in depth knowledge of financial and reporting software.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk within the company, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolve all invoice and supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure that supplier statements are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of control accounts to month and year end.
- Process payments in accordance with the authorization matrix.
- Manage supplier payment expectations.
- Preparing payment runs.
- Ensure business continuity by processing payments in line with supplier agreements.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly and annual statutory accounts.
- Ensure any new supplier accounts are processed in line with the authorization matrix.
- Monitor own and department KPIs.
- Key internal contact for all Supplier invoice queries.
- Maintain superior level of accuracy.
- Communicate accurately and effectively via written and/or verbal correspondence.
This is a part time, permanent position, offering flexible hours within the standard working day of 8:30 am - 4:45pm, Monday to Thursday and an early finish on a Friday and the company are looking to offer a salary of around £16,000.
Our client is looking to interview immediately, so if this role seems like the right one for you, please submit your application ASAP.