Athwal Resourcing is currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk/Administrator for a SME manufacturing company in Dudley. Working within a small finance team you will be maintaining all aspects of the Purchase Ledger and ensure that all suppliers are paid in a timely and accurate manner, in line with the company's controls and procedures.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, your duties will include:
- Inputting purchase invoices onto the Winman system and process monthly credit card expenses;
- Reconcile the ledger on a daily basis;
- Process weekly payment runs;
- Reconcile monthly statements;
- Maintain listing of import invoices for VAT return purposes;
- Create and maintain a listing of all freight invoices;
- Liaise with the purchasing department to process debit notes;
- Handle internal and external enquires;
- General administration duties - meet and greet visitors, general office duties and answering and directing calls to the appropriate department.
You will ideally possess the following:
- AAT or similar qualification (part qualified) would be beneficial;
- Experience of Purchase Ledger processing is a must;
- Preferably experience of working with a multi-currency ledger;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good telephone manner;
- Be proactive and have a positive approach to undertaking all tasks;
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload;
- Have a willingness to want to learn new skills;
Enjoy working in a small company environment.This role will suit any individual who wants to add to their purchase ledger experience whilst looking to take on more accounts related duties.
- Purchase Ledger