A well-established blue chip distribution / logistics company based in Liverpool is looking to recruit an experienced all round Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will involve processing sales and purchase invoices in the best interests of customer service, alongside maintaining and gaining strong supplier and customer relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with all round Accounts Payable experience to join a prestigious company offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Reporting to the Accounts Team Leader The Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Processing sales invoices on a daily basis
- Checking and allocating purchase invoices on a daily basis
- Regularly checking job level and cost / sale balances in order to ensure processing accuracy and to prevent error
- Reconciling and managing aligned supplier statements
- Ensure the punctual payment of outstanding invoices from suppliers
- Actively Maintain the debtors database
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience of a high volume accounts environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- IT Literate - Ms Excel
- Strong organisational skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistantposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job