A well-established organisation based in Chester is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to cover a period of maternity. Reporting to the Finance manager, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for ensuring an effective payment service to suppliers and clients. This is an excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity with a company operating for over 40 years across various international locations. In order to be considered for this role it is essential to have experience within a similar, high volume role.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Match, batch and coding invoices
- Processing high volume of purchase invoices through the company system
- Reconcile supplier statements and handle queries in a timely and professional manner
- Processing supplier BACS payments
- General administration including filing and scanning
- Supporting other areas of finance department when required
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Purchase Ledger Clerk position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.