Our client based in Spalding is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a 6 month contract. Working in a busy finance team you will ensure all Suppliers are invoicing correctly and Payments are accurately and efficiently processed.
- Logging all Inbound Invoices and passing to relevant authorise department (department for authorisation)
- Chasing old unauthorised invoices and query solving
- Creating Payment runs, ensuring correct bank accounts are remitted with correct funds & Entry on to the ERP System
- Manage Prepayment Schedule
- Inter-company monthly reconciliations/administration
- Intrastat - monthly submission
- VAT - monthly submission
- Assist in Month end work where required
- Assist Finance Department as and when needed in both Treasury Functions, Sales Ledger & should any Departmental Projects arise
To be considered for this role you will have relevant Purchase Ledger experience and be able to commit to the 6 month contract. The role is working Monday to Friday and based in Spalding.