Purchase Ledger Clerk 6 - 9 month contract
Brewster Partners are exciting to be recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well known, stable utilities business close to Rotherham. The role is a 6 to 9 month fixed term contract, to cover a secondment. The role would suit someone who has previous experience of purchase ledger and dealing with high volumes of invoices. The role is working from home initially, until circumstances allow working in the office.
- General purchase ledger tasks
- Managing high volumes of invoices
- Coding and checking
- Filing invoices and statements
- Data entry and managing large sets of data
The role would suit someone with the following:
- Previous experience of high volume purchase ledger
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- A proactice approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage, but not essential
- Working from home initially, with support
- Working 8:30am until 5pm, Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + stats
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
- Purchase ledger
- accounts payable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'