A successful and market-leading client of ours is looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk to undertake a variety of tasks within a small, busy team. You will ideally have experience of invoice processing as well as general administration and have an adaptable nature with the willingness to learn new skills.
The Client: A well-established yet growing market leader, they are one of the most well-known businesses in their sector and have a fantastic reputation for continued growth and development of their staff and a genuine "credit where credit’s due" attitude.
Job Scope: Assisting the Finance Manager with all round support as well as prompt and accurate invoice processing, payment runs and dealing with supplier statements, ensuring that the process runs smoothly from start to finish. The role has variety and the successful candidate will need be able to cope with a number of different tasks simultaneously while maintaining a very focussed, clear and straightforward work methodology.
• Processing 25-50 invoices per day
• Oversee weekly and monthly payment runs
• Logging all customer communication
• Developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike
• Ad hoc duties as required
Experience and personal attributes required:
• A common-sense approach to all tasks
• Good level of computer literacy (particularly Excel)
• Adaptable nature
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communications skills
• Previous experience of working in a Purchase Ledger Clerk role
- Customer Communication
- General Administration
- Purchase Ledger
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job