Purchase Ledger Assistant
£21,000 + Pension
If you are seeking a position in the finance sector then this Purchase Ledger Assistant position could be the ideal start you are looking for.
Some of your duties will include:
- Administering the purchase ledger function and processing timely supplier payments
- Accurately and timely posting supplier invoices onto the accounts system
- Matching supplier invoices with delivery notes and purchase order documentation
- Reconciling supplier statements with records held on suppliers account
- Preparing and completing weekly cheque and BACS payment runs
- Producing weekly reports listing unpaid invoices for the management team
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'