Here at Cordant People we are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Assistant for a client of ours based in Pontypool This will be a Temporary to permanent Jon opportunity. You will be joining hugely successful and growing organisation within South Wales.
It will involve working within a small but great team which continues to grow, although you will have sole responsibility to process and manage the purchase ledger from start to finish of the monthly cycle.
The lines of enquiry within this role provides the opportunity for involvement with varied departments and will require a keen eye for attention to detail, in addition to a real passion for financial implications of costing and business performance.
Your main job roles are:
- Matching, batching and coding of high volumes of invoices with audit and pricing checks prior to authorisation
- Input purchase invoices on to the system in a timely manner whilst maintaining 100% accuracy
- Assist in the development of financial policies, processes and working instructions
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Accounts Payable procedures of the business
- Investigate and deal with supplier queries and encouraging a positive relationship within our supply chain at all times
- Identification of accruals and prepayments
- Identification and raising inter-company recharges
- Month end statement reconciliation including preparation of the month end payment run an average day with this business tends to be busy and fast paced, however there is very much a 'work hard play hard' mentality with regular team socials (Covid-19 restrictions dependant).
To be successful you must have:
- You must be a team please
- Have a fantastic work ethic and drive
- Have great attention to detail
- Have at least a years experience working in Purchase Ledger
- Be very organised
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience with Sage 50 is (preferable but not essential)
The working hours are welcoming are 9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am - 1pm on Fridays.
You will get a salary of £20,000 per year but it could be more for the right person.
Please apply for this role now if you have the skills for this role and feel this role is for you.
Due to the high number of applications if you don't her back in the next 2 weeks please take this that you were unsuccessful.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'