About the company
My client who I have a long-standing working relationship with is one of the UK’s most innovative stationery manufacturers with a culture of internal promotion and progression. They offer full study support to staff undertaking their ACCA/AAT/CIMA qualifications. The current Purchase Ledger Clerk has been promoted and the team need a new career driven candidate to join the accounts team ASAP, led by the Finance Manager.
What you will be doing?
Reporting into the Finance Manager, as a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be working on:
- Match, batch and coding of invoices
- Processing pre-payment and payment runs (BACS/CHAPS)
- Review aged credit reports
- Month-end bank reconciliation
- Resolving all queries from suppliers
- 1 + years’ experience across accounts payable/receivable
- Flexibility, ability to communicate at all levels
- Works well under pressure, meeting deadlines
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Studying ACCA/AAT/CIMA qualification
- Experience of accounting system
- Experience in a similar industry
Benefits & perks
- Full AAT/ACCA/CIMA study support
- Further on the job training
- Generous annual leave allowance 25 days
- Free parking
Purchase Ledger Assistant - *Immediate Start*
Location: Sutton, South London (walking distance from Sutton train station)
£22,000 salary + ongoing training and study support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'