We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant, to join a vibrant, friendly accounts department, based just south of Cambridge. A salary of up to £25,000 (dependant on experience) is on offer, as well as an extensive benefits package.
The primary function of the Purchase Ledger Assistant is to ensure that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner. The invoices are complexed and correct coding of the invoices, is a very detailed process, so we are looking for someone who is meticulous in their work.
Other duties include;
- Scan all invoices onto finance system for tracking purposes
- Monitor invoices for authorisation, to ensure they are returned in time for payment run
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Investigate any issues arising from unreconciled balances
- Run reports for any outstanding invoices
- Deal with supplier invoice queries
- Preparation of payment run
- Send out remittance advices to each supplier
You will be dealing with suppliers & customers on a daily basis, so an excellent, confident telephone manner and good customer service skills are essential. This role could also suit someone who may come from a credit control background, that is looking to change roles. Other attributes required to be successful in this role are Tenacity & Accuracy, with the ability to follow things through to the end.
As well a competitive basic salary, the company also offer a range of benefits. This is just a general outline of the role, for more information contact Eric at Cavill Robinson Financial Recruitment or to apply simply click on the link below.
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job