My client, a successful events company based in South East London, has an exciting opening for a Purchase Ledger Assistant / Accounts Payable Assistant to come on board on a temp to perm basis.
- Dealing with high volumes of invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Age debt analysis
- Process purchase order invoices
- Ensure that supplier payment terms are adhered to.
- Dealing with supplier queries promptly and efficiently
- Ensure that all reminders are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely manual billing is delivered to weekly/monthly deadlines
- Assist with allocation of unallocated cash
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
Ideally you will have at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role within an events / entertainment business along with being an enthusiastic individual with a flair for numbers. You need to be an organised self-starter, who is hungry to learn and develop in a fun, dynamic environment. If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job