Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger looking for a new challenge?
Do you have administration knowledge within the financial sector?
We are seeking a Finance Assistant to join our Clients finance department in the Purchase Ledger team. You will provide support to the finance team, providing an administrative service across different functions of the team. This includes data input, across purchase ledger as well as reconciliations of payments.
Finance Officer Duties include:
- Maintain supplier accounts within the Finance system
- Stamp, code and input all purchase ledger invoices
- Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Email out remittance advices after a payment run
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries & calls
- File paper and electronic supplier Invoices
- Allocate all chargeable costs to client projects
- Reconciling bank statements to payments & maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet weekly
- Process & pay staff expense claims on a weekly basis
- Opening and distributing Finance post
- Previous experience working in a finance team
- Previous experience working with finance systems i.e. Sage etc.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to adapt to change
- Experience working across multiple finance departments
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
- Computer Literate
- Direct Input
- Working Experience