Great role within a rapidly growing media company who predominantly specialises in PR and Communications.
The company is looking for a recent graduate who wants to carve a career in finance whilst working within a dynamic and highly creative environment.
Ideally you will have some experience but otherwise you need to be a proactive, mathematical, logical and be a sociable and outgoing individual.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate who is looking to study as the company will offer a study package. You will need to also be a confident communicator as you will have a lot of interaction with the business. There is the potential to progress within the company and develop your skills as they will expand the role as you settle into it.
- Maintain and reconcile the purchase ledger
- Match, batch and code invoices
- Process the payment runs
- Resolve any supplier queries
- Manage recharges and reconcile the petty cash.
- Educated to degree calibre with good academics
- A desire to build a career in accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, sociable and proactive personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious and a genuine interest in working within a dynamic creative company.
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Purchase ledger
- PR & Communications
- Bank Recs