Purchase Ledger Assistant - Croydon
Are you a motivated and professional Purchase Ledger Assistant, accounts administrator or Accounts Assistant seeking work in the Croydon area?
Are you looking for a leading employer that will offer you clear progression, training and development?
Our client is a leading brand name based in Croydon and is seeking a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a permanent basis. Working within a team, you will help ensure that accounts are up to date and suppliers are paid within terms according to internal policy.
- Permanent position
- Excellent working environment
- Structured development and training plan
- Annual pay reviews
- Monday to Friday 9-5:30 (37.5 hrs per week)
- Checking, authorising and inputting supplier invoices onto internal systems
- Preparing/raising supplier cheques
- Processing weekly supplier payment runs
- Systems management and filing of supplier invoices
- Allocating supplier invoices to the office network
- Phone calls/emails - responding to supplier questions
- Updating internal management info (excel)
- Competent IT skills including use of excel
- Good numerical skills / attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Previous Accounts experience
- Professional, motivated and driven
- Team Player and customer focused
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.