Due to growth and expansion, my client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their Finance team.
This is a permanent full-time position, working hours will be Monday- Friday 8:30-5pm
Salary offered is between 18,000-£20,000 depending on experience.
- Free parking
- BUPA after 12 months
- Free eyecare
- Employee savings
- Staff referral fee
As part of the Finance Team, the Purchase Ledger Assistant will report to the Purchase Ledger and Outsourcing Manager and be responsible for processing supplier invoices, reconciling supplier statements, resolving supplier disputes and managing other relationship aspects with a range of suppliers.
You will manage all aspects of the purchase ledger function to ensure timely payments and dispute resolutions.
Day to day duties include:
- Checking the accounts inbox and actioning any necessary requests.
- Reviewing supplier invoice errors on the in house bespoke rental system.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Reviewing supplier and customer invoice disputes.
- Supplier statement reconciliations for review.
- Calling suppliers chasing missing invoices.
- Any other ad hoc duties
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience as a purchase Ledger assistant
- Experienced accounts person.
- Experience of financial reporting packages, with experience of SAGE 200 a benefit
- Highly numerate and good attention to detail
- Hands on approach
- Excellent excel skills.
- Fast learner with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to challenge others externally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, then please apply online now.
*Please note if you have not been contacted within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful*
Best of Luck
- Purchase Ledger Assistant