Salary: £20k - £25k
This role is based within a highly successful company who are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their expanding team.
They are looking for someone who is qualified or part AAT qualified and has experience of working within a Purchase Ledger role.
This role offers excellent benefits, including free breakfasts & Lunchs care of an onsite Chef.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all invoices received are approved.
- Code and process all purchase invoices by nominal code and department.
- Logging, investigating and resolving any disputed invoices.
- Check supplier statements to ensure invoices have been received, chase any missing invoices.
- Reconcile supplier accounts, ensure no open payments/credits are left unallocated.
- Posting Accrual & prepayment journals
- Send out monthly credit card statements to employees, ensure all receipts are received, processed then reconciled against the credit card account.
- Process employee's mileage and petty cash claims.
- Update month end reports.
- Marketing Invoices and Preparing Budgets.
To be considered for this role:
- Have held a similar Accounts Assistant role
- Have experience of SAGE 50
- Ideally be AAT qualified or similar
- Ideally have worked as part of a busy accounts team
- Have good Excel skills- ideally proficient with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Have GCSE Maths and English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job