The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 08.30am - 17.00pm. Benefits include: Free parking within immediate vicinity, 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to enter into an accounts/finance role. This client would consider offering a weekly day release to obtain a qualification relevant to the job.
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant your main responsibilities are to assist the Purchase Ledger Clerk within the Accounts department with the following tasks:
- Scanning, coding, filing and allocating of purchase invoices
- Data inputting onto spreadsheets
- Basic Reconciliation
- Answering any queries over the phone
- Create a positive and professional relationship with all customers and colleagues
- Good communication and customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Works well within a team
- Good IT skills