Our Client with their Head Office based in the heart of Trafford Park is looking to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Assistant.
We believe that this role may suit a Part Qualified AAT or perhaps a career Finance Assistant who is ready to make a career move to a really special business!
The Purchase Ledger team is a fairly small team based within a much larger Finance Team. You will be expected to provide the highest level of support to Internal and External contacts. As a business they pay millions of pounds a Week / Month to Suppliers. You will be expected to manage your our section of Suppliers on the Ledger.
Upon joining the business you will initially be responsible for;
- making Payments to Suppliers in Sterling / Euro and US Dollars. Payments are made via BACS / Cheque and Card
- you will be responsible for calculation of FX rate before making Payments
- responsible for on-going Reconciliation of Supplier Statements
- extensive Query Management and Resolution - working with Internal and External contacts
- responsible for accurate update of detailed Supplier Records / Payment Terms etc.
- extensive use of Excel for various Reports including Daily Payments
- ad hoc duties as required by the Business and the Team
As a character you need to have a really high level of attention to detail and accuracy. You will need excellent time management skills in order to meet various deadlines and KPI's.
Finally to fit the business and team you need to be a confident character with a strong work ethic!
Our Client operates a 2 stage interview process.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE
- Accounts Payable
- Finance Team