A great opportunity for a permanent, Purchase Ledger Assistant based in Macclesfield. Recruiting after a recent acquisition and open to junior candidates with exposure in a finance environment.
A growing, award winning, successful and highly progressive organisation. A fast paced but supportive team with a reputation for promotion within the organisation.
This role is reporting in to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
The duties include:
- Processing Purchase Invoices
- Managing a large portfolio of suppliers
- Supplier reconciliation
- Support electronic invoicing process
- Resolving queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar Purchase Ledger role - Essential
- Be able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment - Essential
- Be intermediate on MS Excel - Essential
- Have experience using SAP - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator with strong customer services - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £16,000 to £18,000 per annum + Progression + Discounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job