Purchase Ledger Assistant for Luxury Designer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Assistant for a Luxury retailer/ designer based in West London to join their vibrant and creative team. This is a permanent vacancy with the role offers great development and a long term career opportunity.
The role covers all aspects of Accounts Payable ensuring the all supplier debts are settled in a timely manner
- Distributing invoices (matching, batching & coding) and credit notes as well as credit card expenses
- Ensure all payments are made in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure all payments are duly authorised before being paid.
- Prepare payments in a timely manner according to the payment procedure.
- Resolve all queries with suppliers and perform periodic reconciliations.
- Raise sales ledger invoices for dealers, inter-companies and third parties as required and chase monies due.
- Assist in the month end and year end procedures as required.
- Provide an efficient service to the internal and external customers of the department
- Performing other ad hoc financial analyses and special projects as the Finance & Compliance Director, or other senior managers may require from time to time.
- Any other appropriate duties as required by line manager.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar AP role
Experience in retail and/or stock
- Ability to produce work to a high quality ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Self-motivated - must be a self-starter, with the ability to meet targets and deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this luxury retail co in a time of significant, only candidates with Strong AP experience in commercial businesses will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job