Chase and Holland have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger and Purchasing Clerk to join a fast-growing distribution company based in York. This role offers a great opportunity to join their commercial team working closely with the Supply Chain and Finance teams. You will be working in the Warehouse with your fellow colleagues.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger/ Purchasing Clerk will include:
- Entry of data into ERP and Accounting system
- Performing purchase ledger invoice reconciliations and investigating invoice discrepancies
- Expediting outstanding credit/debit notes
- Coordinate invoice payments between vendors and finance
- Provide general Accounts Payable support to the Supply Chain and Finance teams
The ideal Purchase Ledger/ Purchasing Clerk will:
- Have experience of using ERP systems and/or accounting systems
- Ideally have experience of working both within purchase ledger and purchasing
- Have attention to detail and be IT literate, including Microsoft Excel
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Be self-motivated, determined and be driven to develop within the role
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a vibrant, friendly and enthusiastic supply chain team within a very successful business that is growing and expanding.
The company is offering a great remuneration package and genuine opportunities to develop your career.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.