Do you have previous Purchase Ledger and general Administration experience? Are you keen to work for a small organisation where your responsibilities are varied? If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company in Bradford.
This is a full time permanent role to start ASAP. The salary will be £18k dependant on experience and you will be required to work 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Purchase ledger responsibilities; matching invoices to delivery notes and purchase orders, batching invoices, inputting invoices
- Raising invoice queries and credit notes
- Perform supporting tasks such as processing credit card statements
- Booking in stock from delivery notes
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Answering calls and dealing with queries promptly and professionally
- Dealing with visitors
- Overseeing the company vehicles; booking MOTs, repairs and servicing
- Booking accommodation for 22 site staff as required
- Processing timesheets for site staff, allocating labour to jobs
- Typing quotes
- Typing Sales Ledger invoices
- Assisting with payment runs, banking and purchasing when needed
- Collating vehicle mileage information
- Various other administrative duties as and when required
- Purchase ledger and general administration experience is essential
- "Small Business" mentality and the ability & desire to undertake any task required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Proficient Excel, Word and outlook skills
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV online.
Office Angels acts as an Employment Business and is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job