Zachary Daniels are proud to be working with the UK's leading award winning retailer and support with expanding the Finance team. The business is currently going through a very exciting growth plan and requires the support for an ambitious Purchase ledger Assistant to join the finance team.
This role as a junior finance support is a fantastic role that will offer training and development in the role for you to grow within. The finance team are super busy and eager to have an outgoing and ambitious Finance support during a very busy time!
What will you be doing?
- Support the team stock invoicing in times of demand (month-end etc) or holidays
- Support with non-stock/expense invoicing
- Support with payment runs
- Ensure credit control is maintained
- Check statements to ensure the purchase ledger have all required documentation to process as required
- Passionate to start your career within finance
- 6 months finance experience
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy being part of a busy team
- Outgoing and well organised
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'