PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!! BASED IN NUNEATON - PERMANENT £19,000 - £21,000 PER ANNUM + FREE PARKING + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY AND MORE
My client is a well known growing organisation and is one of the largest in the UK within it's specialist industry. Due to a recent expansion within the team they are now looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator on a permanent basis. The role is integral to the organisation as it is responsible for liaising with all teams regarding outstanding invoices and queries and for timely and accurate processing of payments to our creditors, requiring close liaison with our Administration/Finance & Commercial Teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation that has true internal progression opportunities. Candidates must have experience with Excel including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP, this is essential and a pre-requisite for the role.
[ The role ]
- Daily organisation of inbox - inputting invoices/debits & credits, payment queries
- Weekly statement reconciliations ensuring outstanding items are requested
- Weekly payments and schedules prepared and processed through bank
- Liaising with haulage/materials & finance teams regarding queries and outstanding accounts
- Daily purchase ledger control reconciliations
- Monthly checks in accordance with finance closedown period set shut down
- Set up new suppliers and maintain existing accounts
- Process supplier credit applications
- Maintenance of good working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
[ Person and skills required ]
- Experienced in raising processing invoices and payments
- Strong and professional telephone and email technique for resolution of invoice queries
- Confident at liaising with internal operations managers regarding invoicing queries
- Methodical and analytical approach to the reconciliation of accounts
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Attention to detail
- Focused on delivering objectives and deadline driven
- Ability to organise and manage workload
- Professional attitude
- High level of enthusiasm and motivated to succeed
- An approachable and helpful personality
- Experience in statement reconciliations using excel, VLOOKUPs, pivot
If you believe you have the skills/experience for this exciting opportunity please apply ASAP! This is an urgent ASAP start - for more information please contact Mike at the office.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'