A position has arisen within a leading organisation for a Purchase Ledger Administrator
This is a key role to support and strengthen the finance function and an exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic company.
Your duties will include:
- Review and enter invoices
- Match invoices with PO's
- Assist Purchase Ledger team with Bacs and cheque payment runs
- Deal with supplier queries
- Assist with month end and year end close
The successful candidate will have:
- Finance/Accounts experience
- Studying towards AAT Qualification or AAT Qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong customer service skills
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
To apply, please email your CV to or contact Chelcia Gordon on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'