Purchase Ledger Administrator
Our client is a distribution company operating within the FMCG sector that prides itself in being an industry leader. From humble beginnings, they have grown to become one of the country's largest companies in their sector but have remained true to their simple values of creating quality products without compromise.
They are now recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to be based at their offices in the Ballymena area. This is an excellent opportunity to join the finance team and to develop your career with a forward looking local business.
Main role and responsibilities:
• Process invoices/credit notes
• Deal with supplier queries
• Produce weekly/monthly reports to strict deadlines
• Review of month end supplier statement reconciliations
• Process month end payments on the basis of supplier statement reconciliations
• Assist with production of monthly accruals and prepayments
• Maintain good employee relations and promote equality of opportunity
• Responsible for food safety, quality and legality together with compliance with the company environmental policy
• Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations
• Other associated duties
The successful candidate must effectively demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a busy Purchase Ledger role
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• Effective teamwork
• A strong work ethic and dedication to getting the job done
Get In Touch
If this sounds like the role for you, call Chris Burns to discuss in confidence on 02890 330604.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'