Sales Support Administrator
Redditch • £18-20,000 • Permanent
• Exciting new opportunity to join a growing company
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator.
As Sales Support Administrator you will also be responsible for;
• Updating company computer systems.
• Assisting with stock receipting of equipment on all stock locations
• Expediting of attachment purchase order with outside suppliers.
• Logging and distribution of purchase invoices.
• Assisting with quotes and arrangements, demonstrations, consignments and general office administration.
• Managing the e-mail inbox and dealing with these messages accordingly.
• Generally assisting the sales support team.
• Taking telephone calls and passing on messages when the team are busy.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Sales Support Administrator role you will need to have;
• Ability to communicate at all levels, develop relationships and establish credibility.
• Good telephone manner.
• The ability to adapt and work well in a busy team environment.
• Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
• Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Some experience of purchase ledger and stock control would be beneficial
• Education – A level standard qualifications.
What’s on Offer
As Sales Support Administrator you will receive;
• Opportunity to earn up to £20,000 dependent on experience.
• Free parking.
Apply for this role
To apply for this Sales Support Administrator role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference – LF-846.