I am currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking to join my client, an award winning business, based close to Washington, Tyne and Wear.
This is a full time, TEMPORARY role initially, with the view to goPERMANENT for the right candidate. Working hours are 9AM - 5PM Monday to Friday, offering an hourly pay rate of £9.23 per hour.
The Purchase Ledger role is generally responsible for supporting the Financial Controller, as a Purchase Ledger you will assist the accounts department as necessary.
Purchase Ledger role, duties and responsibilities;
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing of statements and invoices, invoice entry, raising PO's and toolmaker time sheets
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
Other duties and responsibilities required for this role;
Answering phones, greeting clients, ordering stationery.
You MUST have the ability to work to deadlines and have a sound knowledge of Excel, Sage and BACS.
This role is to start ASAP, so you must have little or no notice.
We are unfortunately unable to provide individual feedback if you are unsuccessful for this role. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted ASAP.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- purchase ledger admin administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job