PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR - STOKE - £17 TO 20K - PERM
I am working closely with a brilliant business based in the Stoke area. My client is a well established manufacturing company seeking an enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their close knit team.
They require an individual who is willing to learn, pick up extra responsibilities where required and can gel well with the team.
- Processing purchase and sales ledger invoices - following set procedures
- Resolve queries raised by suppliers in a timely fashion
- Support with telephone enquiries
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Investigate unpaid invoices on the ledger
- Process cash expenses and credit card statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary
- Previous purchase and sales ledger experience
- Experience with electronic purchase order systems.
- Strong Excel skills
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in this position and meet the person requirements please do get in touch ASAP, we are looking to meet with suitable applicants within the next week in order to send CVs.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.