Global Family Owned Business
Excellent Company Benefits
Impressive New Head Offices and Excellent Office Culture
My client are a leading growing clothing business, still family owned but within excess of 1000 employees and a £200M global turnover. They’re looking to hire a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Assistant to join their 20 strong accounts team at their head office in West Manchester.
- Adhering to current purchasing / authorisation policies and procedures
- Creating / raising Purchase Orders
- Coding Invoices
- Liaising with manager regarding coding of invoices
- Understanding of UK VAT
- Maintaining a log of invoices received
- Matching delivery notes to purchase orders and invoices, requesting proof of delivery where necessary.
- Making BACS payments
- General accounts office administration
- Assisting other areas of the department when required
Essential before you apply:
- Must have experience gained in an accounts environment
- Strong Purchase Ledger Experience
The salary for the role is between £18,000 - £20,000 dependent upon experience.
(Ideally you will be able to start immediately, however this is not a prerequisite.)
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Orders
- Invoice Processing