An established company based in the Bromley area are in need of a Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on a permanent basis during a period of continued growth.
- Processing supplier invoices, coding and distributing for authorisation by the relevant manager
- Preparing supplier payment runs and ensuring that payments are made timely and accurately
- Responding to supplier enquiries and resolving queries
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Cash book payments and bank reconciliation
- Processing all transactions from all bank accounts
- Reviewing and allocating company charge card expenses and petty cash
- Performing end of month bank reconciliations.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job