As the result of an internal promotion, a Purchase Ledger - Accounts Assistant opportunity has arisen in this busy and friendly Finance department. The role will work alongside one other person in Purchase ledger, and report to the Finance Manager (in a Finance team of 10)
A unique and attractive environment. This medium sized business is growing rapidly. Based in offices in the Walton-On-Thames area with free parking provided and access via public transport.
The Purchase Ledger - Accounts Assistant role involves:
- Sorting daily post
- Checking and entering all invoices both batched and manual.
- Entering credit cards and petty cash on to purchase ledger
- Cheque/BACS run
- Manual cheques
- Direct debit payments
- Entering capital invoices on to purchase ledger
- Photocopying and filing capital invoices
- Checking statements
- Producing and entering sales ledger invoices
- Resolution of queries
- Work with the Finance team and staff at various sites (NO travel required) teams to deal with purchase and sales ledger issues timely and accurately.
The ideal candidate for the Purchase Ledger - Accounts Assistant role will;
- have worked in a high volume Purchase Ledger role previously
- ideally have previous Sales Ledger experience (not essential)
- ideally have Sage experience (not essential)
- ideally be AAT qualified / studying (not essential)
- live locally to Walton-On-Thames, and be a driver
The Purchase Ledger - Accounts Assistant role offers a competitive salary of between £25-27,000, + excellent benefits including; 5% pension, 25 days holiday, free lunches, study support for AAT (if required), hours or either 9-5:30pm OR 8:30-5pm, and a bonus.
- Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable. Sales ledger. Sage. AAT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"