We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant with 3 to 5 years experience to work for a Practice in London
Responsible for the full purchase ledger process for entities based in the UK, Malta and Asia.
- Full purchase ledger process, booking invoices, getting sign off, preparing supplier and employee related payments for UK, Malta and Hong Kong
- Month end KPI and expense reporting
- Managing pass-through payments, including booking and issuing invoices to clients and payment of VAT once refund has been received from HMRC
- Managing petty cash for the UK
- Full bank reconciliations for all EMEA and Asia based entities
- First point of contact for all banking, including credit card management, payment queries, foreign exchange, management of banking authorities and amendments etc.
- Assisting with Daily Cash balance forecasting
- Managing the direct debit submissions
- To support the sales ledger function when required
- Other adhoc project work as requested and general support of the Finance team.
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with people. The bulk of the activities require communication with internal staff but some liaison with external contacts will be required
- Good attention to detail
- Ideally, you will have experience of working with SAGE 50 accounts and STAR PDM
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger