Fulltime Permanent: 9 to 5.30 Monday to Friday
My client are looking for a Purchase Controller / Expeditor to join their growing team at their Head Office in Gloucester.
The company are going through a large period of growth and more infrastructure is required to allow the company to maintain standards and run efficiently.
You will be joining the Purchasing team and reporting into the Head of Purchasing, proven experience in managing all aspects of shipments is required.
I am looking for a candidate with shipping experience, primarily with the Far East (China).
This is a great opportunity to be part of an experienced team at an exciting time for this growing company.
There will be progression within this role into a Buying position for the successful applicant.
- experience in managing shipments
- familiar with all shipping terms/documents
- shipping experience with the Far East
- Strong Excel skills to aid with stock monitoring
- very organised
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- experience of working accurately to tight deadlines
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office
My Clients Benefits:
- 20 days hol + bhols
- company bonus up to 10% of salary (target sales based) paid quarterly
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance after 2 years' service
- 40% personal product Discount
- Subsidised café
- Well-equipped gym room with showers
- Easy access from M5
- Ample free parking
This is an exciting role within a leading player in the cookware sector.
I am also interested in speaking with candidates who have worked in import logistics, ideally with China.
My client are looking to offer in the region of £25,000 per annum for this role.
To apply or for more information please call Sam Mendes or email