Purchase Analyst Assistant
One of the leading consumer manufacturers based on the outskirts of Reading are looking for a Purchase Analyst Assistant to join their team. This is a luxurious goods company who sell their products to companies such as John Lewis and Amazon. They are looking for a passionate and team orientated individual. For this position, you would be reporting to the Director of Operations and Finance.
Your main duties will be:
- Execute purchase and order placement.
- Maintain online systems accurately to reflect order and supplier information.
- Develop and implement solutions to improve inventory turnover and dealer replenishment.
- Manage inventory, delivery dates and fill rates for assigned suppliers.
Desired Skills required:
- Excellent Excel and database skills.
- Experience/understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify gaps and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Highly organised.
This role is a part time for 15 hours a week. If you feel you have the right skills, please get in touch!
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job